Retirement Solutions - Client Agreement Consultant
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
• 5+ years of experience in US Retirement Services domain – Defined Contributions – Institutional Services
• 3+ years of mandatory experience as a Client Agreement Consultant specialist with core competence in preparing and amending;
o Custodial Agreements, Trust Agreements, Recordkeeping Agreements
• Excellent communication skills, ability to lead multi party meetings to secure sign-offs on agreement
• Hands on with developing process documentation, COPIS, capturing exceptions, process flow, process maps and NIGO rules
Retirement solution is a comprehensive process to understand how much money you will need when you retire. Retirement solution also helps you identify the best
Paralegal liaison with responsibility to develop new custodial, trust, recordkeeping agreements between plan sponsors and recordkeepers and manage amendments to existing agreements
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor in Law, LLB preferred
• Experience in the US retirement industry
• Open core Night shifts based on business requirements
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Good typing skill and attention to detail.
• Good time management skills
• Ability work independently
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Processing monetary and non-monetary transactions for assigned clients\transactions. Ensuring accuracy on transactions processed
• Strict adherence non-disclosure of client information by preserving client confidentiality.
• Complies with all client policies, procedures, and Federal/State/Local regulations and escalates issues to the management.
• Researching on any queries/ requests sent by the Business Partners/Client Support Teams and replying the same with minimum response time.
• Taking active participation in process improvements and automation.
• Ensure Quality Control standards that have been set are adhered to.
• Excellent organizational skills with ability identify and prioritize high value transactions.
• Completing assigned responsibilities and projects within timelines apart from managing daily BAU.
• Support creation procedure documents