Category Management - Procurement Operations
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Language - Ability:
English - Advanced
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
As a Procurement Sourcing & Contracting resource you're responsible for supporting the delivery of services to stakeholders and category leads (UKI&A and Europe) including but not limited to strategic sourcing, contract negotiations (includes review of legal clauses and deviations, managing pushback with Suppliers), supplier performance management, price management, savings/compliance reporting, continuous improvement and ongoing cost reductions, supply market monitoring, and issue resolution.
What are we looking for?
Good communication skills - written and verbal including formal presentation skills.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good multi-tasking skills.
• Good multi-phase project management skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Adaptable communication ability to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers.
• Independent self-starter who thrives on challenge and delivering Strong results.
• Possess a desire to learn and deliver as a true team player. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sourcing, contract negotiations and supplier management.
• Proven knowledge of Procurement methodology and sourcing execution with demonstrated success negotiating purchasing agreements
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks appropriately
• Comfortable navigating in a multicultural and broad environment and with all levels of the organization
• Good stakeholder management, relationship building and communication skills aligned to a proactive customer-focused approach
• Forward and solution minded, team player and with the ability to self-manage
• Comfortable working in a matrix type organization
• Ability to travel 10% of time
Roles and Responsibilities:
•Support complex sourcing exercises and lead smaller RFIs and RFPs in the delivery of the category strategy and market unit objectives
• Support upfront market research and supplier identification for category projects
• Communicate with stakeholders to ensure delivery is align