Tax - Tax Process Design
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
BCom/MCom/Chartered Accountant/Master of Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Finance
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Tax vertical and will be helping us undertaking tax compliance in various areas of US Taxation
You will be working as Team Lead in Tax team which undertakes preparation and filing of complex tax returns, prepares monthly/quarterly calculations/ workpapers, recording and reporting of tax transactions and effective tax rate reconciliation.
In Tax Process Design, you will be designing and implementing processes for direct Tax/income tax. This includes direct tax/income tax planning, income tax accounting, income tax compliance and income tax audit.
What are we looking for?
•Tax experience in Federal/ State/ International Tax returns
•Tax Process Design, OneSource experience and proficiency
•Ability to perform under pressure
•Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities:
••In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of high complex calculations
• Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management/ client as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with Tax Manager
• Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
• Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts