Procurement management - Sourcing
Management Level - Associate Manager
Years of Experience:
10 to 14 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
You will be working as a part of Procurement management team which uses a systematic approach for buying all the goods and services needed for a company to stay sustainable. They are involved in the identification of need, finding and qualifying the suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating with suppliers, contracting, delivery and analyzing results.
In this role, you will work and understand when & how to use a request for proposal (price and non-price factors) and RFQ (price only) and how to develop, execute and analyze the results. You will collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative information to assess, screen, and select suppliers. Inventory performance will need to be improved through flexible fulfillment and available-to-promise methods. In this role, you may also have to work on the COUPA sourcing module.
What are we looking for?
•Sourcing and Procurement Strategy
•Adaptable and flexible
•Ability to perform under pressure
•Category Management Strategy
Roles and Responsibilities:
•In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads
• Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
• Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts