Supply chain planning - Warranty Management
Management Level - Analyst
BTech/Diploma in Automobile
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
You will be part of Supply Chain Planning Team which is responsible for end to end supply planning and execution
In Warranty Management, you will be working on defining warranty offerings; run outsourced after-sales warranty support and entitlement programs; evaluate customer feedback and planned versus actual costs of warranty coverage; use warranty data analytics to reduce cost and improve product quality; increase recoveries from suppliers and design and deploy warranty solutions. The team also works on the verification and analysis of warranty claims based on available and external resources â€“ a portal with supporting information.
What are we looking for?
•Ability to handle disputes
•Ability to meet deadlines
•Ability to perform under pressure
•Collaboration and interpersonal skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
•In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts