Finance Processes - Financial Planning and Analysis
Management Level - Analyst
Years of Experience:
1 to 2 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
Responsible for allocating and managing costs of Power business. Duties include closing, reporting, estimation, analytics, digitalization, drive potential process improvements and LEAN initiatives
• Monthly & Quarter Close - Book CFAs and work with Cash Team throughout close to identify any non-cash movements and clean it up
• Monthly PO manual accruals
• Monthly billing of cost-plus markup
• Monthly reporting- Variance analyses
You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
The role is focused on financial management and accounting solutions, covering financial planning and analysis, accounting and financial close, treasury and financial risk management, collaborative finance operations, and enterprise risk and compliance management.
What are we looking for?
•Adaptable and flexible
•Ability to perform under pressure
•Strong analytical skills
• Leverage Supply Chain finance experience to serve as a finance advisor, financial partner of Sourcing, Factories, Materials management, FP&A and Regional finance teams.
• Supporting monthly and quarterly closing and reporting processes, ensuring accuracy of monthly/quarterly financials & variances to plans.
• GL Review and Variances with the Budgets
• Proven experience in a financial role(s) in multinational environment.
• Supply Chain finance understanding, planning and productivity delivery, supply chain cost control.
• Team player: able to work across different teams and contribute to a positive environment.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and present complex financial data.
• Fluent communication and effective interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management
• Ability to work across the organizational matrix.
• SAP knowledge is an advantage.
• Problem-solving skills
• Good written and verbal communication
• Commitment to quality
• Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
• Flexible to Work in Shifts.
• Data management knowledge
Roles and Responsibilities:
•In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Own the monthly allocation of Outbound freight invoices processed by the payments centers to the regions / projects.
• Manage the allocation of the Parts Inbound logistics cost.
• Manage Parts Outbound duty allocation to the regional projects and own Parts Inbound duty.
• Identify import VAT related invoices and bill them out to the appropriate local branches’ Import VAT accounts.
• Own the Quarter end accrual bookings for Parts Outbound / Inbound logistics cost.
• Support the regions on their ad-hoc questions / request over regional freight.
• Estimate Parts freight cost and report out Quarter end results.
• Identify and manage the billing of those invoices which belong to other businesses.
• Monitor the quality of the payment centers’ work and work on reducing the number of invoices without proper references.
• Clear out the Parts Balance sheet deferred charge accounts at Quarter end and allocate all cost / FX to the proper account and management entity.
• Work on further potential digitalization projects and LEAN ideas.