HR Operations - Learning Delivery Operations
Management Level - Associate
Years of Experience:
1 to 3 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to businessÂ operations.Â HR operations and operational HRÂ services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management.
In Learning Delivery Operations you will be ensuring successful delivery of learning solutions and review their effectiveness and applicability.
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Experience 1+ year work experience in a contact center Exposure to voice process (technical sector) / Learning coordination sector preferable
"Scheduling consists of taking client delivery information such as Course identification, dates,
venue / location / capacity / preferred resources (Instructor, room etc.) and obtaining suitable
information (such as instructor availability, venue availability) so as to publish a class schedule
within a stated calendar period. Processes are defined to give step- by- step instructions on the
interfaces, tasks and parameters to apply to the schedule. Class schedules are typically
published on client systems (Learning Management Systems) or Accenture equivalent.
This role provides scheduling services for Accenture Learning Shared Services, follows all
scheduling processes to ensure tasks are completed correctly and resource efficiencies are
maintained, works closely with Delivery Services Management, Capability Management and the
Scheduling Team Lead to identify and escalate client issues; obtains and confirms instructor and
facility availability, and adds and amends schedule information to client / Accenture systems
responding to changes (via e-mail / telephone) so as to maintain a current visible class schedule
to the client."
Roles and Responsibilities
• Perform Scheduling of Internal and External courses from demand schedules, based on planned volumes and locations and using specified resources.
• Perform daily scheduling tasks in multiple Learning Management Systems (LMS) systems, taking into consideration the different national holidays by country and location.
• Use Learning Management Systems (e.g. Client LMS, Accenture Sum Total LMS) to input class details for course schedules. ·
• Complete system screens to accurately enter data to Client Systems / LMS.
• Contact vendors, external instructors, facility owners etc. to arrange and confirm class schedules. ·
• Allocate rooms, visual aids, instructor to courses based on defined business rules.
• Solve basic resource conflicts by selecting viable alternatives from a defined list.
• Escalate potential issues to Delivery Services Management, Capability Management and / or Scheduling Team Lead.
• Assign Instructor resources based on guidance documents showing the required parameters to be used.
• Work with team lead and the QA role to ensure that the best-fit resources are assigned. This may include reworking the schedule following reassignment of internal instructors to meet utilization guidelines or from classes that get cancelled.
• Respond to incoming mail in the Scheduling mailbox and respond within the timeframes stated in agreement and processes.
• Update session information accurately and on time.
• Ensure Cancellation policies are being followed. ·
• Respond to learner and business queries as per specified timelines.
• Perform basic financial calculations to establish whether class enrolment generates required revenue and margin. Secondary ·
• Assist in maintenance of resource databases and /or scheduling tools, advising when known discrepancies are found.
• Assist in Process Improvement initiatives.
• Communicate LMS issues or potential enhancements to Delivery Management and Scheduling Team Lead."