Learning Experience Design and Development - Learning Content Development
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
In Learning Experience Design & Development team you will develop training assets that range from classroom, virtual, self-paced & digital as per the client requirement. This includes identifying training needs, conducting Learning Needs Analysis, writing high-level design, creating prototypes, developing content using prescribed tools, maintaining quality standards, conducting pilot runs, and delivering final output to the client within the set standards of quality, timeline and cost.
The Learning Content Development team focuses on developing learning activities and supporting materials (for instructor-led training, web-based training, application simulations and performance simulation) according to the content design plan. The team is responsible for creating content for e-learning modules, developing training solutions using prescribed tools, quality, budget and milestone standards. The team is also responsible for participating in course test activities such as cycle testing, UAT, editorial and instructional design checks to properly document problems for issue resolution.
What are we looking for?
• Learning Content Analysis
• Learning Strategies
• Learning Project Management
• Innovative Learning Solutions
• Learning Content Development
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to work well in a team
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Collaboration and interpersonal skills
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
• May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside
• Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts