HR Operations - HR Delivery Strategy
Management Level - New Associate
Years of Experience:
0 to 1 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture. You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to businessÂ operations.Â HR operations and operational HRÂ services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management. This team works on designing, developing, and implementing HR Delivery Strategy to support the end to end employee experience across lifecycle. This includes coaching and advising account/engagement leads and employees when needed and coordinate and deliver HR activities. They work on HR Operations Processes like recruitment, WFA, Benefits, Exit, Payroll, LOA etc. They work on delivery of non-commercial aspects of the outsourcing agreement as well as standards of service (related to quality, effectiveness, productivity, efficiency etc.)
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• HRO Operations
• HRO Systems
• MS Office
• Email Writing Skills
• Problem solving skills (Analytical skills / Collabrative thinking/ Adaptable to change)
• Verbal Communication : Sentence Mastery, Vocabulary,Fluency,Pronunciation
• Customer Service Skills
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Read, understand and analyze client process as per the business rules.
2. Execute the process accurately and timely as a hands on processor.
3. Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
4. Participate in client conference calls and prepare ‘minutes of meeting’.
5. Ensure LWI’s are followed and updated regularly and train the team members on process updates.
6. Perform “Root Cause Analysis” on issues faces and suggest appropriate corrective action for current remediation and future control.
7. Must be able to propose process improvement ideas which can reduce time, improved accuracy or enhance controls
8. Must have clear understanding of the existing matrices in the process, how they are measured and improvise the measurement system to make it more effective and transparent.
9. Update process metrics on daily basis and maintain MIS.
10. Always demonstrate the highest level of customer service. 1
1. Pay close attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues. 1
2. Goes beyond immediate requests and activities to ensure both own and related tasks are completed."