Query Management - Service Desk
Management Level - New Associate
Years of Experience:
0 to 1 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The responsibility of an advisor as customer service associate will be to assist our customers end to end for any queries around billing, package related and technical support. Requires advisor to personalize the conversation, manage productivity, display strong communication skills and create sales opportunity. Candidates needs to display attention to detail, show ownership and be able to embrace feedback. Ability to multi-task in usage of different applications and adhere to key compliance measures.
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong verbal English language proficiency.
• Ability to multi-task in usage of different applications and tools
• Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
• Team-work - Liaise with other support teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner
• Attention to Detail -Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all
• Ownership of the customer journey with quick and accurate resolution.
This role is aligned to our Service Desk team which is responsible for providing 1st level customer service support to clients with respect to their operations. The team acts as a Single Point of Contact ("SPOC") to meet the communication needs of both users and clients, and to satisfy both customers and clients. In this role, you may be asked to switch between any support channel of phone, chat, and Email based on the business requirements.
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Able to work on a flexible basis as determined by the business needs
• Ability to work under pressure
• Team worker
• Positive Attitude
• Quick Learner
• Punctual and Disciplined
• Good Communication skills
• Customer Focussed
• Results driven
• High standards of Integrity
• Attention to detail
• Any graduate from Govt. recognized universities
• 10+2 Under-graduates with minimum 6 months prior experience preferred
• Customer satisfaction metrics like CSAT and NPS
• Productivity Metrics like AHT and Break Adherence
• Quality and Compliance metrics as defined by process
• Knowledge Check Scores
• Revenue metrics like Sales & Credit per chat
• First Time Resolution of customer query
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
• In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
• The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts