Procure to Pay Processing - Invoice Processing Operations
Management Level - Analyst
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The incumbent should be an expert in Accounts payable lifecycle and will be responsible for
• Working in UK hours 12 pm to 12 am (
9.30 hours shift time )
• Working as SME role for invoice processing & AP helpdesk process.
• Understand the process and play lead role in preparing the SOPs, documentation part of the process.
• Manage the daily operations related communications, interactions with internal & client stakeholder both by e-mails and calls as well.
• He/she must have worked in Accounts payable invoice processing/AP helpdesk activities for international client, BPO organization.
• Work as Trainer/mentor for team members who are freshers/CL 12 resources.
The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
In Invoice Processing Operations you will ensure efficient and accurate processing of expense invoices / claims in adherence with client policy and procedures.You will be working on audit claims in accordance with client policies and procedures. You will work on save/post invoice in ERP,verify WHT, VAT/WHT discrepancy resolution.You will also be required to post the invoices for payment and work on PO Process, Non - PO, credit note, 2 way Match & 3 Way Match, Email management and ERP Knowledge.
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Minimum 4-5 years of AP experience in Finance & Accounting function out of which
1.5 to 2 years in BPO or shared service centers.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance Accounting or related field
• Good knowledge of AP invoice processing & Helpdesk concepts
System & applications
• Experience of working in SAP would be an added advantage.
• Good knowledge of MS Excel & word.
• Having advanced excel knowledge would be an added advantage.
• Ability to interact with customers for daily operational activities with client SME
• Excellent in communication skills both oral and written as need to interact with suppliers/internal stakeholders via calls and e-mails.
• Closely work with team lead to drive process/organizational initiative
• Must be able to communicate both orally and in writing to influence others through one-on-one conversations, governance calls with client.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Complete understanding of AP Invoice processing & Helpdesk process an in-depth knowledge of PO, Non-PO, Utility invoices, freight payments etc).
• Conduct quality check publish the results and provide required feedback to team to drive improvement in accuracy of process.
• Prepare the SOPs, daily reporting for AP activities in scope.
• Generate lean ideas and improvements in process by delivering the improved process controls, productivity, accuracy.
• Must be an expert in analyzing customer queries and work with query desk in closing invoice query
• Analyze the AP helpdesk query/complaints and provide resolution to drive towards closure.
• Interact with client SMEs, Lead for daily work and process related issues and
• Work on hold invoices resolutions received, raise appropriate queries if required.
• Must possess good communication skills both e-mail and oral
• Resolving the process related queries, discuss and drive the process changes/updates received from client
• Participate in the weekly/daily calls with Client SMEs and ensure timely action on pending action items.
• Execute the process controls defined by process leads and provide status update with 100% compliance.
• Generate lean ideas and provide inputs to process leads for improvement opportunities in process.
• Remain up to date on AP-related policies and regulations of all areas (i.e. territories) in-scope
People Management Responsibilities:
• Play the role of trainer/coach for new joiners/freshers and CL 12 resources.
• Act as second in command in absence of immediate supervisor of process.
• Work allocation and timely completion of tasks.