Procure to Pay Processing - Invoice Processing Operations
Management Level - Associate
Years of Experience:
1 to 3 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The incumbent should be having good knowledge of Accounts payable lifecycle and will be responsible for
• Working in UK hours ( 12 pm to 12 am IST )
9.30 hours shift
• Ensure timely completion of work allocations related to IP & Helpdesk.
• Manage the daily operations related communications, interactions with internal & client stakeholder both by e-mails and calls as well.
• He/she must have worked in Accounts payable invoice processing/AP helpdesk activities for international client, BPO organization.
• Actively participating the client calls and provide required resolution/inputs to leads.
The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
In Invoice Processing Operations you will ensure efficient and accurate processing of expense invoices / claims in adherence with client policy and procedures.You will be working on audit claims in accordance with client policies and procedures. You will work on save/post invoice in ERP,verify WHT, VAT/WHT discrepancy resolution.You will also be required to post the invoices for payment and work on PO Process, Non - PO, credit note, 2 way Match & 3 Way Match, Email management and ERP Knowledge.
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
2.5-3 years of AP experience in Finance & Accounting function
• BPO experience will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in finance accounting or related field
• Good knowledge of AP invoice processing & Helpdesk concepts
• Should be able to work in any of the sub-processes.
System & applications
• Experience of working in SAP ERP would be preferred and added advantage.
• Sound knowledge of MS Excel & word.s
• Having advanced excel knowledge would be an added advantage
• Ability to interact with customers for daily operational activities with client SME
• Excellent in communication skills both oral and written as need to interact with suppliers/internal stakeholders via calls and e-mails.
• Closely work with team lead to drive process/organizational initiative
• Must be able to communicate both orally and in writing to with client AP SME, suppliers on AP helpdesk queries, invoice status and provide the required resolutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
• understanding of AP Invoice processing & Helpdesk process and in good knowledge of PO, Non-PO, Utility invoices, freight payments etc).
• Achieve 100% accuracy & productivity for activities in scope.
• Perform quality check for invoices/AP helpdesk queries responded and share the results with SME.
• Must be able to analyze customer queries and work with query desk in closing invoice query
• Analyze the AP helpdesk query/complaints and provide resolution to drive towards closure.
• Interaction with client SMEs, Lead for daily work and process related issues and
• Work on hold invoices resolutions received, raise appropriate queries if required.
• Must possess good communication skills both e-mail and oral
• Participate in the weekly/daily calls with Client SMEs and ensure timely action on pending action items.
• Generate lean ideas and provide inputs to process leads for improvement opportunities in process.
• Generate lean ideas and improvements in process and delivering the improved process controls, productivity, accuracy.