Procure to Pay Processing - Invoice Processing Operations
Management Level - New Associate
Years of Experience:
0 to 1 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The incumbent should be having sound knowledge of Accounting concepts and will be responsible for
• Working in UK hours ( 12 pm to 12 am IST )
9.30 hours shift
• Working on invoice processing & AP helpdesk e-mails.
• Ensure timely completion of work allocations related to IP & Helpdesk.
• Manage the daily operations related communications such as status e-mails, daily reporting.
• He/she must have sound knowledge of accounting concepts
• Playing active role in achieving the accuracy & SLAs of process.
The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
In Invoice Processing Operations you will ensure efficient and accurate processing of expense invoices / claims in adherence with client policy and procedures.You will be working on audit claims in accordance with client policies and procedures. You will work on save/post invoice in ERP,verify WHT, VAT/WHT discrepancy resolution.You will also be required to post the invoices for payment and work on PO Process, Non - PO, credit note, 2 way Match & 3 Way Match, Email management and ERP Knowledge.
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance Accounting or related field
• Experience with 6-12 months with CA firm would be an added advantage
• BPO experience will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
• Must be competitive and energetic in terms of growth and willing to learn new things.
• Must be good team player and work cohesively with leads to achieve organization goals.
System & applications
• Sound knowledge of MS Excel & word.
• Having advanced excel knowledge would be an added advantage.
• Must be able to communicate both orally and in writing to with client AP SME, suppliers on AP helpdesk queries, invoice status and provide the required resolutions.
• Closely work with team lead to drive process/organizational initiative
Roles and Responsibilities
• Part of knowledge transfer and learn the AP process within stipulated time.
• Achieve 100% accuracy & productivity for activities in scope.
• Respond AP helpdesk e-mails and routine queries of suppliers.
• Work on hold invoices resolutions received, raise appropriate queries if required.
• Provide all required inputs and details to SME/process leads for operations call with client.
• Must possess good communication skills both e-mail and oral
• Generate lean ideas and improvements in process and delivering the improved process controls, productivity, accuracy.
• Develop understanding of AP processes in short span post imparting required domain training.
• Perform quality check for invoices/AP helpdesk queries responded and share the results with SME.
• Generate lean ideas and provide inputs to process leads for improvement opportunities in process