Procure to Pay Processing - Payment Processing Operations
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The incumbent should be an expert in Accounts payable lifecycle and will be responsible for
• Must be flexible in working hours UK/US (EST hours in US shift if required)
• Managing team of 30-35 FTEs.for end to end process.
• Effciently delivering the service for end-to-end PTP process which includes Invoice processing, Payments, AP helpdesk, AP Account reconciliation, Vendor statement Recon and T&E.
• The role is also expected to perform the smooth transition for PTP sub-processes.
• He / She must have independently managed the Accounts payable process for International client, worked in BPO organization in a prior assignment(S) at least 7-8 years out of 10-12 years The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end. The Payment Processing Operations team is responsible for making payments using checks, wire, swift, direct debits, etc. as part of the invoice processing cycle. The team also executes manual payments and automated payment runs, run potential duplicate payments reports and take appropriate action, and execute payment-related controls. The role requires a good understanding of vendor payments, Travel and Expense (T&E) payments, and taxation.
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Minimum 10-12 years of AP experience in BPO out of which 7-8 years minimum with experience @ Lead roles in different capacities.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance Accounting or related field
• Advanced knowledge of AP concepts and applications
• Strong understanding of AP metrics and SLAs and the factors that influence them System&
• Experience of working in SAP/Oracle ERP would be an added advantage.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS office tools (Excel/Word/PPT) is must.
• Having advanced excel knowledge would be an added advantage.
• Ability to run/support automation/RPA/process improvement initiatives parallel to the core job
• Ability to interact with client finance leads, understands the business and process.
• Excellent in communication skills both oral and written as need to interact client leadership. Should be able ssto articulate the things. Good understanding of risks, issues and have thought process to anticipate the potential risks in a process and set mitigations plans/controls to eliminate or minimize the risks.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Role: The incumbent should be an expert in Accounts payable lifecycle&
will be responsible for:Must be flexible in working hours UK/US (EST hours in US shift if required)Managing team of 30-35 FTEs for end to end process.Effciently delivering the service for end-to-end PTP process which includes Invoice processing, Payments, AP helpdesk, AP Account reconciliation, Vendor statement Recon&
T&E.The role is also expected to perform the smooth transition for PTP sub-processes. He / She must have independently managed the Accounts payable process for International client, worked in BPO organization in a prior assignment(S) at least 7-8 years out of 10-12 years Functional Responsibilities: Complete underst&ing of accounts payable life cycle&
must possess in-depth knowledge of processing all categories of Invoices (PO, Non-PO, OTP Invoices, Utility Invoices, Statutory Payments, Payments Vendor Master, AP helpdesk.Should be an expert in managing all sub-processes PTP.Should have experience of h&ling international client in BPM organization. Must possess great interpersonal skills, must have experience of speaking to client leads&
have regular governance.Manage AP teams&
processes in accordance with documented procedures&
policies.Participate in the weekly, monthly governance call&
manage the status call. Lead the resolution of complex or sensitive issues from client, senior management, or vendor queries on a timely basis.Track the progress of Knowledge Transfer, Transition progress&
proactively work on deviation if any to fix it.Monitor process&
operational KPIs to ensure effective delivery against targets&
oversee control procedures&
practices to ensure no significant SOX control deficiencies in the AP delivery sub-function.Drive controls&
compliance in a process&
ensure 100% noiseless operations. Identify&
support AP improvement initiatives to drive operational efficiencies&
improved controls.Manage required&
appropriate reporting to facilitate informed decision making (e.g. aging, forecasted payables)Support regional leadership through business partnering by providing metrics, problem resolution,&
reporting process performance.Maintain files&
accurately, in accordance with company policy. People Management Responsibilities: Supervise&
manage an PTP team with multiple sub-processes, approximately 30-35 team members, ensuring communication&
coordination across teams Closely work with Team leads&
SMEs to drive the business transformation