Procure to Pay Processing - Payment Processing Operations
Management Level - Associate Manager
Years of Experience:
10 to 14 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end. The Payment Processing Operations team is responsible for making payments using checks, wire, swift, direct debits, etc. as part of the invoice processing cycle. The team also executes manual payments and automated payment runs, run potential duplicate payments reports and take appropriate action, and execute payment-related controls. The role requires a good understanding of vendor payments, Travel and Expense (T&E) payments, and taxation.
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads
• Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
• Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts