Healthcare Claims - Claims Administration
Management Level - Analyst
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The Healthcare Operations vertical helps our clients drive breakthrough growth by combining deep healthcare delivery experience and subject matter expertise with analytics, automation, artificial intelligence and innovative talent. We help payers, providers and government agencies increase provider, member and group satisfaction, improve health outcomes and reduce costs. You will be a part of the Healthcare Claims team which is responsible for the administration of health claims. This team is involved in core claim processing such as registering claims, editing & verification, claims evaluation, and examination & litigation. In Claims Administration you will be responsible for administration of health, life, and property & causality claims. This also includes activities involved in core claim processing such as registering claims, editing & verification, claims evaluation, and examination & litigation.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Agility for quick learning
• Detail orientation
• Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts