Order to Cash Processing - Cash Application Processing
Management Level - Associate
Years of Experience:
2 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
• Identify the customer receipts and relevant invoice details and allocated to Invoice/Unapplied/Suspends, as per defined process.
• Follow the define process for Partial/Advance payments.
• Follow up for missing invoice information as per defined process with Client/Customer.
• Follow defined follow up/escalation process to resolve partial allocations.
• Ensure all Correspondence related to the cash application process is retained as per defined process.
• As applicable, manually track / update status of Cash Application status.
• Comply with TAT and Accuracy as per SLA / operations metrics
• Accounting Knowledge of the Transactions performed.
• End to end Process knowledge to Handle customer queries related to all OTC Activities.
• Understand the Process Controls and ensure Adherence 100% to them.
• Proactively consider work load and support team members, and as required willing supporting extended work hours.
• Team Lead and Back up associate should be kept in loop for any process changes and support any Process Document updates.
• Should play supporting role during audits
• Should have active participation in business, team meetings, Employee Engagements.
• Should contribute toward process improvement ideas.
• Adhere to HR policies.
• Be aware of the Risk and Compliance requirements and execute as per defined processes/controls.
The Cash Application Processing team focuses on solving queries related to cash applications and coordination with the customers. The role requires a good understanding of cash applications, the process of applying unapplied cash, reconciliation of suspense account in cash application, and process them from payment receipt to finalization.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Ability to handle disputes
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Analytical ability
• Team player
• Communication skills
• Effective relationship with the client
• Knowledge of AR Accounting and related tools/systems
• AS400/ERP Experience
• MS Office
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
• The decisions that you make would impact your own work
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts