Lending Operations - Underwriting
Management Level - New Associate
Years of Experience:
0 to 1 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their tax preparations, insurance coverage, and investment portfolios. You will be working as a part of the Lending Operations team which prepares retail credit proposals, conducts pre-analysis, do dupe checks, data entry, customer point verifications (CPV), and review income documents in line with the client credit policy, procedures, and turnaround times. The Underwriting team focuses on raising investment capital from investors on behalf of corporations and governments that are issuing either equity or debt securities. The role requires a good understanding of credit analysis, creditworthiness, credit underwriting, credit appraisal memo, commercial lending, financial analysis, asset evaluation, and income calculation. The role may also need expertise around residential underwriting, mortgage underwriting, government-sponsored loans, and pre-purchase review.
What are we looking for?
• Effective Written Communications
• Financial Analysis
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to work well in a team
• Agility for quick learning
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
• In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
• The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts