Finance Processes and Operations - Finance Strategy
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
This Financial Accountant role will partner with the local finance teams to manage the US GAAP financials for several entities. In addition to playing this key strategic and analytical role, the successful candidate will lead, coach, and develop a team.
What are we looking for?
• Professional accountancy qualification, preferably ACCA, CIMA, CPA or ACA
• Understanding of accounting principles (US GAAP or IFRS)
• Minimum of 5 years progressive accounting experience.
• Experience with SAP or similar ERP accounting system.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly excel
• Proven track record of managing and developing a diverse team in a dynamic environment
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Roles and Responsibilities
• Co-ordinate the month-end close process
• Work with the business to analyse and validate monthly results
• Assume responsibility for balance sheet control and monthly reconciliation review
• Provide finance expertise and ongoing support to the business
• Liaise with external auditors as required, including preparation of statutory financial statements
• Assume responsibility for finance aspects of acquisitions, mergers, and liquidations
• Collaborate with local and global teams to drive process improvement initiatives
• Lead, coach and develop team members on an ongoing basis
• Work with management to drive succession planning and people development strategies
• Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders
• Support Leadership with queries, reporting and ad hoc tasks