Skill required: Talent Development- Architect - Learning Content Development
Designation: Management Level - Associate Manager
Years of Experience:10 to 14 years
Language - Ability:English - Proficient
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
You will be working as a part of Learning Content Design & Development team which is responsible for the creation, curation and deployment of various training modules across Accenture.
The Content Management team focuses on organizing, categorizing, auditing and publishing content and information with the help of specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals. They are also responsible for auditing and ensuring quality of online content by flagging risks and providing clear feedbacks on errors. The team is responsible for managing the content on websites, social media pages, email campaigns, and responses.
What are we looking for? • Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities: • In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads
• Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
• Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts