Capability Development - Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
Management Level - Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:
5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
You will be working as a part of the Capability Development team which plays a critical component inÂ developing the performance process for employees. They are accountable for determiningÂ capabilitiesÂ requiringÂ development within current roles and to progress career aspirations, as well as negotiating effective ways toÂ developÂ theseÂ capabilities by training interventions.
You will be responsible for Instructor led training which is the practice of training either individuals or groups and designing learning material. Instructors can also be referred to as a facilitator, who may be knowledgeable and experienced in the learning material, but can also be used more for their facilitation skills and ability to deliver material to learners.
What are we looking for?
• Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
• Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Trade Finance & Wealth Management
• Invoice & Cash Transaction Processing
• Experience with knowledge in Trade Settlement & Support
• Written and verbal communication
• Collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Problem-solving skills
• Adaptable and flexible
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts