Supply chain fulfillment - Order Management
Management Level - Analyst
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our SupplyChain Expeditor team and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
The Supply Chain Expeditor team is responsible for streamlining and improving the supply planning processes by optimizing the inventory and replenishing planning cycles and creating time-phased inventory, distribution, deployment plans that recognize the interdependencies of the network and constraints on customer service and inventory investment.
In Order Management, you will be working on administration of business processes related to orders for goods or services. You will also assess, design, build and implement best practices on process, organization, and technology from order creation to order fulfillment, financial settlement including order prioritization, purchase order receipt, invoice matching, inventory availability and promise, accuracy and fulfillment, provisioning of services and activation of billing.
What are we looking for?
• Supply Chain - Demand Management
• Supplier Relationship Management
• Supply Chain Supply Planning
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Ability to work well in a team
• Supply and Demand Planning
• Supply Chain Optimization
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts