Finance Processes - Financial Analysis
Management Level - Analyst
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control. Business Process Specialization professionals apply expertise in a specific business process delivery capability (or capabilities) to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with our Standard Delivery Solutions and Service Level Agreements and drive continuous improvement.
Design and implementation of tools and processes which enable the client to perform financial analysis of its statements. Involves the ability to assess materiality and volatility of financial statement line items and key metrics utilizing financial ratios to determine the financial health of the company.
Analyst will be required to work independently in tight deadline situations with emphasis on quality of service delivered, ability to multi-task, deal with complex situations, close interaction with customer over video, phone and email. This position requires flexibility and adaptability in relation to working hours and changes thereto.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to handle disputes
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Adaptable and flexible
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
• Prepare accruals and reclass JEs during month close process, and initiate corrections, if needed, to ensure the team meets the SLAs and work with other teams to ensure accurate accounting.
• Review POs that have been raised for budget availability and title hygiene and communicate with requisitioner/ finance manager.
• Prepare standard & ad hoc management reports for operating expense, capital expense and headcount with L1 commentary.
• Track headcount and expense actuals and forecast against budget and manage cost center hygiene with respect to headcount and expenses.
• Manage budget reallocations/ adjustments, track & manage approvals.
• Support chart of accounts maintenance
• Review large multi-year contracts for budget availability prior to PR set-up.
• Manage client communication, respond to queries, investigate irregularities and anomalies and provide functional support for day-to-day issues.
• Provide support to business units / regions with ad hoc requests and query resolution.
• Support in reporting KPIs
• Identify trends, inefficiencies and process standardization, automation and improvement opportunities.
• Assist in implementing process improvements, and roll-out of new processes/ technology, etc.