HR Operations - Employee Relations Process Design
Management Level - Associate
Years of Experience:
1 to 3 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song all powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
This role provides client services for Service Centre / Query Management Team to ensure tasks are completed correctly and resource efficiencies are maintained, works closely with Delivery Service Management to identify and escalate client issues; obtains and confirms pending information / documentation, and adds and amends transaction information to client/systems responding to changes (via e-mail / telephone) so as to maintain a current visible HR records for the client. You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to businessÂ operations.Â HR operations and operational HRÂ services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management. In Employee Relations Process Design you will be designing processes for managing employer-employee relationships in the workplace.
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Detail orientation
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Knowledge of Service Centre / Query Management Processes.
• Strong command on written and verbal English language
• Knowledge of MS Office/Excel Skills would be a plus
• Knowledge of Successfactors would be a plus" Bachelor’s degree (Any discipline)
• 1 - 2 yrs. business experience with Service Centre / Query Management background
• Exposure to BPO industry
• Strong customer orientation - high level of responsiveness to urgent requests or troubleshooting.
• Resilient and able to work under pressure
prioritisation skills to deliver as per deadlines
• Attention to detail&
quality driven – in communications and all system transactions
• Demonstrate high levels of confidentiality
• Team Work&
• Multi-cultural awareness
• Flexibile to work in Shifts"
Roles and Responsibilities
• Read, understand and analyze client process as per the business rules.
• Execute full range of the process accurately and timely as a hands on processor.
• Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
• Follow Work Instructions while processing
• Highlight any anomalies in Work Instructions/process documentation to the SME/Leads.
• Participate in client conference calls, where required and manage appropriate documentation.
• Perform “Root Cause Analysis” on issues faces and suggest appropriate corrective action for current remediation and future control.
• Must be able to propose process improvement ideas which can reduce time, improved accuracy or enhance controls
• Must have clear understanding of the existing matrices in the process, how they are measured and improvise the measurement system to make it more effective and transparent.
• Update process metrics on daily basis and maintain MIS.
• Always demonstrate the highest level of customer service.
• Pay close attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues.
• Goes beyond immediate requests and activities to ensure both own and related tasks are completed.
• Update client applications accurately and quickly in accordance with the appropriate User Guides.
• Ensure assigned tasks are completed accurately in timely fashion.
• Ensure and maintain the security and confidentiality of client data.
• Activley Participate in team activities&