HR Operations - Workforce Administration
Management Level - New Associate
Years of Experience:
0 to 1 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
This role provides client services for Employee&
Org Data Mgmt which may include from hire to retire services, follows all adminstration processes to ensure tasks are completed correctly and resource efficiencies are maintained, works closely with Delivery Service Management to identify and escalate client issues; obtains and confirms pending information / documentation, and adds and amends transaction information to client/systems responding to changes (via e-mail / telephone) so as to maintain a current visible HR records for the client. " You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to businessÂ operations.Â HR operations and operational HRÂ services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management. The Workforce Administration team is responsible for the timely creation and updation of employee job records and position data. The team is responsible for effectively communicating observations to the field operations team, vendor managers (both internal and client-side) and senior management to ensure time-critical resolution or action. The role may require for you to have to expertise on Winshuttle and Advanced SAP tool. The role may also require for you to create a script and perform accurate testing of data.
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Detail orientation
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Knowledge of HR Processes is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree (Any discipline) "
• BPO experience would be a plus
• Knowledge of MS Office and Excel skills would be a plus
• Strong customer orientation
• Resilient and able to work under pressure
• Attention to detail&
quality driven – in communications and all system transactions
• Demonstrate high levels of confidentiality
• Team Work&
• Multi-cultural awareness"
Roles and Responsibilities
• Read, understand and analyze client process as per the business rules.
• Execute the process accurately and timely as a hands-on processor.
• Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
• Always demonstrate the highest level of customer service.
• Execute process steps as described in the Work instructions. Any anomalies in Work Instructions do highlight themto the SME/Leads
• Ensure and maintain the security and confidentiality of client data.
• Update client applications accurately and timely in accordance with the appropriate User Guides.
• Understand and adhere to Accenture’s processes and working methods
• Understand relevant HR and Safety legislation as appropriate and manage cases and inform clients
perform the full range of Employee&
Org Data Mgmt processes (Employee Life cycle)
• Must have clear understanding of the existing performance metrics in the process, how they are measured and improvise the measurement system to make it more effective and transparent
• Recommend Process Improvements which can reduce time, improved accuracy or enhance controls
• Activley Participate in team activities&