Procurement management - Vendor Management
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song all powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
• Min. 3 years of experience in similar BPO Procurement roles
• Collaborate with external/internal clients and oversee a team of 5 people who execute procurement operations such as, Supplier Enablement, Catalog Enablement, Requisition Processing, Contract Upload and Maintenance and Master Data Maintenance.
• Manage Spot buys and/or end to end sourcing projects from RFP to contract negotiations with support from the team lead.
• Develop and manage procurement operations pipeline, continuous improvement initiatives and ensure procurement solutions are addressing related client metrics and contracted SLAs for designated service.
• Understand and manage all aspects of vendor relationships: review performance and the impacts of it on operations
• Conduct satisfaction surveys and make recommendations for service improvement and standardization.
• Manage reporting of vendor SLAs agreed in the contract and suggest remedy actions.
• Channel service delivery escalations appropriately to the Senior Vendor Management Lead (Level 7).
• Build strong relationships with vendors to drive high performance and ensure agreements are drafted and administered in line with contract management guidelines.
• Complexity: moderate. (Level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required and with stakeholder interactions)
• Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures. Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Power to influence or complete assignments independently, and ability to make decisions.
• Ariba trained and is familiar with PR processing.
What are we looking for?
• Microsoft Excel
• Vendor Management
• Written and verbal communication
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
• May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside
• Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts