Quality analysis - Quality Management
Management Level - Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:
5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Quality vertical and help us manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level as defined by the Accenture client and increase the level of awareness of and in compliance with policy and process related matters. You will be working with the quality analysis team which works on industry standard quality tools and frameworks. In Quality Management, you will be overseeing all activities and tasks needed to maintain a desired level of excellence. This includes the determination of a quality policy, creating and implementing quality planning and assurance, quality control, and quality improvement. "Accenture is a trusted, innovative, comprehensive, and experienced partner to leading platform companies. The Trust and Safety offering within Accenture Operations helps keep the internet safe and helps platform companies accelerate, scale, and improve their businesses. Content moderators serve as an important line of defense by helping improve the quality and safety of online content while gaining hands-on job experience. You will continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society. You will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, audio, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system." "Content moderation is meaningful work that may be challenging at times. In the context of this role, individuals may directly or inadvertently be exposed to potentially objectionable and sensitive content and will need strong resilience and coping skills. We care for the health and well-being of our people and provide the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles. Active participation in Accenture’s well-being support program, designed specifically for the Trust & Safety community, provides valuable skills to promote individual and collective well-being. Due to the nature of the role, the user may be frequently exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns."
What are we looking for?
• Content Moderation
• Data Analysis & Interpretation
• Google Data Studio
• Quality Management
• Ability to work well in a team
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Adaptable and flexible
• Agility for quick learning ". Sound coping, emotional resilience, and stress-management skills · Excellent comprehension, communication, and (English) skills · Ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs, in the best interest of client policies · Strong attention to detail · Comfortable synthesizing and analyzing information from multiple streams · Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills · Deep familiarity and passion for the internet, internet platforms, and internet culture · High affinity and cultural awareness of political and social situations regarding the relevant market and region that will be supported · Ability to work well on a team and individually · Ability to work differing work rotations/shifts and non-standard work hours · Flexible in meeting changing business needs in a fast-paced environment · Commitment to quality, efficiency, and effectiveness · Previous business process outsourcing, customer service, or content moderation experience is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities
Organize, categorize, and publish content and information using specific tools and channels · Review, classify and/or eliminate highly sensitive content · Understand and remain updated on changing client policies and guidelines · Investigate, resolve, and relay complex content issues to the broader Trust and Safety team within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality · Serve as an advocate for the user community · Engage in conversation around socially sensitive topics with the purpose of keeping our communities safe · Participate in process improvement initiatives that improve quality and efficiency of work · Participate in continuous training programs and workgroup discussions for optimal development in the role