Workforce Services - Workforce Management (WFM)
Management Level - Analyst
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song all powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Business Operations vertical and help us supervise the day to day operational and administrative activities, ensuring that all processes are followed / executed and that deadlines are met. The Workforce Services team is responsible for short term planning, management, maintaining internal forecasts and tracking of forecast accuracy. The team works on tracking progress in the areas of staffing, logistics and change management and reports/highlights any deviations. This team also monitors scheduling efficiencies, recommend schedule changes, operating hours etc. to meet the optimum utilization of agents and seats. The Workforce Management team focuses on maximizing performance levels and competency for an organization. This includes activities needed to maintain a productive workforce, such as field service management, human resource management, performance and training management, data collection, recruiting, budgeting, forecasting, scheduling, and analytics. This team owns the client relationship and partner on Capacity Planning/Schedule Adherence, help gather insights and provide feedback on the gaps/opportunities in performance capacity. The team helps identify, evaluate and drive continuous improvement in Service Delivery Performance. This team is also responsible for innovation in the workforce management space â€“ providing insights to Accenture and Client leadership on improving efficiencies. They also ensure adherence to revenue and cost targets, own efficiency improvement goals. This team also partners wit regional leads and ensure we are compliant on all internal and client audits.
What are we looking for?
• IEX TotalView Workforce Management
• Workforce Management (WFM)
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Workforce Analytics
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts