Learning Content Design and Development - Learning Content Development
Management Level - Associate Manager
Years of Experience:
10 to 14 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
Responsible for understanding the client’s operating environment and business strategy, organization structure, and learning and collaboration approach. The Business Interlock Associate Manager uses this knowledge to work with the client to design and implement solutions related to the the client’s capability strategy. This involves taking ownership for a sizeable area within the capability strategy and managing the development and deployment of the various components associated with that strategy.
You will be working as a part of Learning Content Design & Development team which is responsible for the creation, curation and deployment of various training modules across Accenture.
The Learning Content Development team focuses on developing learning activities and supporting materials (for instructor-led training, web-based training, application simulations and performance simulation) according to the content design plan. The team is responsible for creating content for e-learning modules, developing training solutions using prescribed tools, quality, budget and milestone standards. The team is also responsible for participating in course test activities such as cycle testing, UAT, editorial and instructional design checks to properly document problems for issue resolution.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Results orientation
• Bachelor’s degree in business, organizational development, adult learning or equivalent experience
• Experience in one or more capability enablement disciplines (e.g., learning, training, collaboration, talent management)
• Experience with skills/knowledge of the various learning and training interventions and disciplines
• Experience in project management or operations management
• Client Relationship Development
• Business Acumen
• Strategy Development
• Integrated Talent Management
• Learning Needs Analysis
• Learning Solution Planning
• Annual Learning Planning
• Learning Program & Project Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Metrics & Learning Analytics
• Client supervisor and client team
• Client Stakeholders, SMEs, Business Sponsors
• Business Interlock supervisor and peers
• Accenture Capability Groups (.e.g Accenture Learning, Leadership &Talent Development, CDC, Marketing, Learning Delivery, ALKMS, Certification, HR Business Partners)
• Supervisory responsibilities will vary by client assignment.
• Basic understanding of the types of learning solutions available and whenthey are best used
• Business acumen and appreciation of strategic intent
• Collaborative work style; willing to coach and to be coached by others
• Able to work independently across a broad range of activities
• Ability to network and build positive relationships with others, including clients teams, Business Interlock peers, SMEs and sponsors
• Relentlessly drive progress on several initiatives at the same time; influence people to get things done
• Continually focus on value-added activities and continuous improvement
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
• Ability to work in a matrixed organization
• Maintain a positive attitude in the face of difficult situations
• Global Cultural awareness
Roles and Responsibilities
? Definition and Implementation of client training strategy
o Leverage appropriate tools and templates to capture business requirements, skill and performance gaps, and unique audience needs.
o Work with the client to identify business sponsors, champions, content managers, and other SME resources to partner with on training strategy initiatives.
o Conduct skill assessments to identify current skill gaps and areas of expertise.
o Design learning needs analysis approach (interviews, workshop, etc.) for a target audience. Document findings, learning objectives, and viable learning solutions in a Preliminary Learning Brief (PLB) or Project Definition & Planning (PDP) template.
o Analyze and refine the performance requirements and learning priorities identified during the learning needs analysis phase.
o Develop training plans tailored to individual groups and roles within the client's organization.
o Architect the learning solution given the business requirements, client context, and budget limitations, with a focus on innovative and industry leading solutions.
o Apply best practices, leverage other capability groups within Accenture (i.e., Accenture Learning Delivery, Accenture Knowledge Management Services, Content Development, etc.), and utilize external solutions, as appropriate.
o Design and manage the measurement strategies for each client training solution. Partner with business sponsors and champions to ensure progress against and in alignment with target goals.
o Work with clients to design learning strategies that move organization to new ways of learning (e.g., 70-20-10, learning anywhere, social learning, gamification).
? Annual Planning Process
o Proactively understand the client’s business drivers, needs, and priorities.
o Develop the Annual Plan to align potential programs (e.g., Training, Talent, Social Learning) to the client’s priorities and guidelines.
o Manage the Annual Plan throughout the year. Adjust accordingly based on new priorities and progress against plan.
? Stakeholder Management
o Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders, including, but not limited to SMES, business sponsors, and support teams.
o Use available processes, tools, and technique to ensure all parties understand their role, scope and timelines.
o Understand and balance each stakeholder’s objective keeping the end in mind.
o Effectively manage projects by focusing on critical priorities and goals.
o Leverage Accenture standard processes (BI, CDC, ADM) and tools (MS Project, Excel, Powerpoint) to develop a work plan and mobilize team members.