Learning Technology Architecture - Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Management Level - Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:
5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
As part of the Learning Technology Architecture team you will be responsible for providing technology solutions related to learning and change management. The work involves understanding business requirements and providing fit-for-purpose technical solutions using authoring tools and other development technologies. You will also be responsible for providing guidance on latest trends in learning technologies wherever needed.
Learning Management System (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of educational courses or training programs.
What are we looking for?
• Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Agility for quick learning
• Results orientation
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts