Talent Development - Learning Delivery Operations
Learning Advisory Specialist
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
You will be working as a part of Learning Content Design & Development team which is responsible for the creation, curation and deployment of various training modules across Accenture.
The Content Management team focuses on organizing, categorizing, auditing and publishing content and information with the help of specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals. They are also responsible for auditing and ensuring quality of online content by flagging risks and providing clear feedbacks on errors. The team is responsible for managing the content on websites, social media pages, email campaigns, and responses.
What are we looking for?
•Adaptable and flexible
•Ability to perform under pressure
•Ability to establish strong client relationship
•• Knowledge of typical scheduling methodology
• A background in administrative roles
• Proven ability in team leadership roles / tasks
• 4 - 6 years business experience with similar background
• Exposure to call center industry preferably technical sector
Job Specific Competencies – Functional knowledge
• Project management skills (Planning & Organizing)
• Adopt an analytical approach
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize conflicting requirements
• Strong analytical ability (to devise and produce coherent management reports and statistics)
• People management skills (Coaching, listening, giving direction)
• Database knowledge (Software programs such as MS Access / Excel etc. plus client systems)
• Basic financial analysis (Cost vs. Revenue)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• English language proficiency required
• Multi-cultural awareness
• Passion for customer service
• Initiative, Critical thinking / problem solving skills
• Work well within a team environment.
• Good time management skills.
• Shift timings 24 x 5
• Travel requirements
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Organize scheduling tasks, resources and priorities.
• Work with Delivery Services Management, BI, Capability leads to create viable, cost-effective schedules and programs to agreed guidelines.
• Ensure Instructor resources are effectively and efficiently utilized against chargeability and utilization criteria.
• Ensure Cancellation policies are being followed
• Monitor the performance of all daily scheduling tasks in multiple Accenture / Client systems.
• Provide management reporting information to show team performance against output, quality standards, volume throughput, pipeline and completion in line with agreed measures (Client / Operations).
• Work with Delivery teams / BI / DSM to maintain accurate course, instructor and facility information (Matrices).
• Act as first point of contact for escalation of client and operational issues
• Manage issues to resolution, where these fall within remit / scope.
• Pro-actively escalate potential serious / high-level issues to Senior Scheduling Lead
• Take the lead in supporting scheduling team daily activities, providing coaching where appropriate and ensuring that all client scheduling roles are covered
• Challenge established practice and processes to raise scheduling / cost issues with DM / BI / Capabilities.
• Perform all people processes for the team in line with HR policies.
• Assist with developing and documenting cross region scheduling processes
• Ensure cross region scheduling processes are followed
• Provide input to Continuous Improvement
• Communicate LMS and other Scheduling tool issues or potential enhancements to Senior Scheduling Lead
Reports to: Senior Scheduling Lead
Supervises: Scheduling / Administration team
External Relationships: Account Managers, Delivery Services Management, Business Interlock & Capability leads