Learning Content Design and Development - Learning Content Development
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The Project Manager’s primary role is to manage projects from the initiation to the closure stage and ensure a successful delivery. It is imperative that the project manager delivers to the expectations of the client while balancing the quality, budget, and timeline parameters. The project manager engages in a team building and team management role to keep the team motivated and aligned to the organization’s goals. Additionally, the project manager shall participate and contribute in such activities and initiatives that will bring value contribution to the role, project and the organization. The Learning Content Development team focuses on developing learning activities and supporting materials (for instructor-led training, web-based training, application simulations and performance simulation) according to the content design plan. The team is responsible for creating content for e-learning modules, developing training solutions using prescribed tools, quality, budget and milestone standards. The team is also responsible for participating in course test activities such as cycle testing, UAT, editorial and instructional design checks to properly document problems for issue resolution.
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship Education:
• BA/BS - Prefer degree in Instructional Design, Cognitive Psychology, English, Technical Writing, Communications, related field or equivalent experience. Work Experience:
• Demonstrated experience in managing projects that involve developing training assets including technical writing and/or instructional design. Work Requirements:
• A minimum overall experience of 5 years in project management.
• At least 3 years of experience in a client facing role managing international projects. o Knowledge of types of training methodologies and projects, including e-learning, ILTs, and preferably blended learning o Ability to lead a team of 3-5 members o Ability to balance quality, profitability, and timelines for multiple projects concurrently o Ability to interact and manage stakeholders with minimal or no supervision. o Demonstrate leadership skills o Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) o Knowledge of MS Project or any other project management tool is preferable o Strong oral and written communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage and lead projects o Schedule and coordinate the project kick-off calls o Create the Statement of Work to capture the effort, cost and schedule estimates o Identify scope change and scope creep and take necessary actions such as creating Change Requests o Manage assignment of resources with appropriate skill sets based on the needs of the project in consultation with Portfolio Lead o Coordinate and monitor the workflow through the development of the project o Schedule and coordinate all calls both with internal and external stakeholders o Ensure that the defined process if complied with o Identify potential risks or conflicts and take proactive measure to mitigate them o Track and report critical project parameters - cost, quality, and timelines. o Use the prescribed project management and data reporting tools per the defined standards o Collaborate with client stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) via professional communication channels to maintain relationships o Ensure that all deliverables are sign-off by the stakeholders o Perform project closure activities and follow the defined process for filing the relevant reports project closure reports o Ensure that all project and portfolio tracker are updated in a accurate timely fashion
• Create Value for the client and the organization o Identify continuous improvement opportunities and suggest process improvement measures to the client. o Participate and contribute in organization wide initiatives such as R&R committee, Facilities committee, etc o Contribute to the project management practice in the company based on the best practice/lessons learned from projects that you managed o Train the new project managers who join the team o Be a node of reference for any process or project management related matters
• People & Self development o Explore opportunities to enable people to perform better ? Provide timely feedback ? Recommend training interventions to build capability through the proper channel such as the Counselor and the Capability Development Lead/Manager. ? Timely recognition of performance o Participate and add value to the career counseling process o Take the initiative to attend training session to build capability o Take the initiative to elicit feedback from peers, supervisor, and counselor and act upon such feedback.