Supply chain planning - Supply Chain - Demand Management
Management Level - Associate
Years of Experience:
1 to 3 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
You will be part of Supply Chain Planning Team which is responsible for end to end supply planning and execution
In Demand Management you will assess, design, build and Implement best practices on process, organization, and technology for Demand Planning capabilities including Demand Sensing, Forecasting, Demand Collaboration, Demand Planning within Integrated Planning.
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
• The decisions that you make would impact your own work
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts