Record To Report - Accounting & Financial Reporting Standards
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
BBA/BCom/Master of Business Administration/CA Inter/ICWA(Inter)
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team's expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
The Financial Tracking and Reporting team focuses on providing the financial controls and reporting in order to effectively manage CFM activities. This includes providing project-level cost and expense reporting, invoice generation and tracking, project financial tracking, reporting and analytics. The role requires a good understanding of general ledger, balance sheet, statutory reporting, client reporting, fund reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis (FPNA), budgeting and forecasting.
What are we looking for?
• Reporting Analytics
• Financial Analysis
• Accounting & Financial Reporting Standards
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Strong analytical skills
• Collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Project Accounting
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
• May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside
• Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts