Order to Cash Processing - Cash Application Processing
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song all powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
"You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing. The Cash Application Processing team focuses on solving queries related to cash applications and coordination with the customers. The role requires a good understanding of cash applications, the process of applying unapplied cash, reconciliation of suspense account in cash application, and process them from payment receipt to finalization."
What are we looking for?
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Problem-solving skills
• Written and verbal communication
• Adaptable and flexible "
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
• May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside
• Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts "