Content Management - Content Assessment
Management Level - Associate Manager
Years of Experience:
10 to 14 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The Software and Platform vertical helps the worldâ€™s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner. The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization. In Content Assessment you will be responsible for the process handling what content already exists and how content is planned, created, approved, produced, and maintained.
What are we looking for?
• Content management
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads
• Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
• Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts