Please be informed that at any given point in time, you can only have one "Active" application.
Investment Banking - Corporate Action Operations
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song all powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
Creation of Client Investment Review and Portfolio View, Management of compliance document, Review of newly opened application forms, Trade Support, Collateral Management and Corporate Actions ? Minimum 10-13 years of Capital Market experience with knowledge in Trade Settlement or Trade Capture. Knowledge of Trust or Fiduciary operations pertaining to Securities&
Custody Operations, Trust Investment Operations, Investment Performance, Trust Account Opening / Closing / Maintenance / Servicing, Cash Transaction Processing, Inquiry Management, Lockbox Operations, etc ? Knowledge of regulations like Banking Secrecy Act, USA patriot act, OFAC regulations etc. ? Manages capacity, provides oversight, and serves as escalation point for analyst ? Review for accuracy and provide inputs ? Provides weekly/monthly/qtrly reporting ? Coordinates with onshore team or stakeholder Stay apprised of capital market updates through reading, research, and training through appropriate sources. The Corporate Action Operations team focuses on handling claim validation and processing of payments to clients on a global perspective and reviewing corporate action events using database systems. The team is responsible for dealing with debt security issues in the US market, finding discrepancies between custody and accounting records, analyzing asset servicing and managing corporate action events like notification, data capturing, validation, and processing of mandatory corporate action events announced in the market. The team is also responsible for handling end to end processing of fixed income products like dividends, bonds, funds, and validation events.
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• MS OfficeAnalytical Thinking Communication / Presentation Skills Multi-tasking / Time Management Ability to Learn - Attended a training course on this skill and/or has had brief exposure to this skill. - Uses basic terminology in regard to the skill. - Recognizes and/or articulates basic concepts, facts, methods, techniques in day-to-day work experiences. - Moderate exposure to this skill and related work experiences. - Can assist other team members with questions and problems related to this skill - Applies skill (at basic level to work situations, with some guidance. - Extensive exposure to this skill and related work experiences. - Applies skill (at advanced level) to work situations with medium complexity, with little or no guidance. - May train and/or direct the work of others in application of skill. - Regarded as a center wide resource on this skill. - Applies detailed knowledge and skills to complex (or new) work situations in multiple settings. - Trains and/or directs work of other in complex facts, methods, and techniques related to the skill.
• Willing to work in night shifts (between 4pm IST to 4am IST) and 100% RTO
• Willing to work in Indian Holidays
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ability to understand evaluate Capital Market and Banking product requirements
• Ability to understand business processes to verify controls are effective, mitigate risks, and suggest changes to control descriptions as needed.
• Analytically sound to take decisions on controls
• Ability to understand Complex Documentation and legal language
• Advanced Proficiency required in English Language to create documentation.
• Perform assignments/deals/tasks
• Should be able to take judgment calls and guide team members
• Attention to details to analyze Gaps in control
• Ability to review all written materials
• Should be a self-starter, motivated and highly energized individual to compete the complexity of the process
• Ability to interact with Clients on weekly calls and explain Issue Management process.
• Connect with team members on regular frequency
• Document all the discussion with team members
• Monthly one on one with scorecard discussion
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Our more than 733,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.