Transition - Program Project Management
Management Level - Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:
5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Mobilization vertical and help us contribute for large, complex programs across multiple work streams, which may include transition of work to other geographies, and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, on-time delivery, and business outcomes of the programme You will define and implement processes, organization and operating infrastructures required to set up and begin operations of a new outsourcing engagement or assist in the transition of services from one operating entity to another.
The Transition team supports the sales process around the capabilities of service transition and integration with other transformational / technologies and their value, able to represent Transition from a specific workstream and overall transition perspective. The team works with multiple stakeholders, is focused on building client relationships globally or local markets during the Transition / Programme Implementation and Sales Cycle. The team also sets up / establishes governance frameworks for large complex programs and ensure the overall program is integrated across other Accenture workstreams (e.g. Consulting, SI, etc.)
The Program and Project Management team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget. The team is responsible for initiating, planning, and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting, and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third-party vendors.
What are we looking for?
• -- Select --
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Ability to handle disputes
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to perform under pressure
• -- Select --
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts