Record To Report - Account Reconciliations
Finance Process & Ops Associate
Years of Experience:
1 to 3 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team's expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
A type of general ledger account which contains a summary of sub-ledger accounts. Because the reconciliation account only provides a summary, no transactions are directly posted to the account.
What are we looking for?
• Account Management
• Account Reconciliations
• Adaptable and flexible
• Detail orientation
• Problem-solving skills
• Results orientation
• Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
• In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
• The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts