Learning Delivery - Learning Operations
Management Level - Analyst
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities. You will be working as a part of Learning Delivery team which supports the backend classroom training/VILT and Web Based trainings for Accenture employees/ External clients. The India learning center is also managed by the Learning Delivery Team. In Learning Operations you will managing learning solutions, including activities such as registration, vendor management, product support, learning management system. You will be taking client delivery information such as course identification, dates, venue, capacity, preferred resources and obtaining suitable information to publish a class schedule within a stated calendar period. Class schedules are typically published on client systems (Learning Management Systems) or Accenture equivalent.
What are we looking for?
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Collaboration and interpersonal skills
• MS Office skills: Ability to understand and make sense of large amounts of data in a complex environment, strong Excel & Word skills, working knowledge of other MS Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint & One Note) applications, ability to comprehend and quickly learn client data bases / menu based systems and ability to present data in a comprehensible format
• Client Interfacing skills (Email & Phone): Good Email etiquette, strong email drafting & keyboard skills and good phone etiquette / technique
• English language proficiency: Strong written & verbal communication skills - grammar, right word choice, sentence structure, precise / relevant content, smooth thought flow and the ability to present more information in a short span of time / space sensibly LMS experience of
1.5 years. Strong knowledge of typical scheduling methodology Professional experience of minimum 3years and above in service environment
• Good organizational, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Multi-cultural awareness.
• Passion for customer service.
• Team player.
• Attention to detail.
• Focus on high data accuracy.
• Quality driven – in communications and all system transactions.
• Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate
• Personal organization to ensure work is monitored and completed in priority order and on time.
• Data collation / Analysis
• DSM / Onshore interaction
• Ability to work on own Initiative.
• Shift timings 24X5 (Flexibility Mandatory)
• Travel requirements
Roles and Responsibilities
• Perform Scheduling of Internal and External courses from demand schedules, based on planned volumes and locations.
• Perform daily scheduling tasks in multiple Learning Management Systems (LMS) systems, taking into consideration the different national holidays by country and location.
• Use Learning Management Systems (e.g. Client LMS, Accenture Sum Total LMS) to input class details for course schedules.
• Complete system screens to accurately enter data to Client Systems / LMS.
• Contact vendors, external instructors, facility owners etc. to arrange and confirm class schedules.
• Conduct allocation of rooms, visual aids, instructor to courses within defined business rules.
• Analyze schedule information to identify requested courses, volume of classes, locations, dates.
• Solve basic resource conflicts by selecting viable alternatives.
• Escalate potential issues to Delivery Services Management, Capability Management and / or Scheduling Team Lead.
• Assign Instructor resources effectively. Decisions should be based on guidance documents showing the required parameters to be used.
• Perform regular rework of schedules to ensure that the best-fit resources are assigned. This may include prioritizing the reassignment of internal instructors from classes that get cancelled.
• Coordinate management of the incoming mail in the Scheduling mailbox and respond within the timeframes stated in agreement and processes.
• Update session information accurately and on time.
• Ensure Cancellation policies are being followed.
• Perform basic financial calculations to establish whether class enrollment generates required revenue and margin.
• Create a general understanding of client needs in order to prioritize scheduling resources. Secondary
• Perform regular quality checks, correct deviations and plan mitigation in coordination with Scheduling Team Lead.
• Mentor / buddy new hires and track their progress with the assistance of Scheduling Team Lead
• Perform basic reporting functions with the aid of data points provided by Scheduling Team Lead
• Handle purchase orders and room booking contracts
• Assist in maintenance of resource databases and /or scheduling tools, advising when known discrepancies are found.
• Assist in Process Improvement initiatives.
• Communicate LMS issues or potential enhancements to Delivery Management and Scheduling Team Lead.