Supply chain engineering service - Asset Data Management
Management Level - Analyst
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
Extractors will deliver the manual extraction of data from documents, including data transformation and structuring, for loading and use in end systems. Stakeholder management abilities beneficial, however Pod Leads will cordinate Extractors and act as the primary connect with business stakeholders. Engineering background required, with data experience desired.
The Supply chain engineering service team will be involved in ensuring that the equipment attributes are updated and attached to a maintenance plan
In Asset Data Management, you will have to define and deliver on asset data management solutions, to capture, validate and improve plant, equipment performance, bill of material and maintenance plan data.
What are we looking for?
• Asset Data Management
• Results orientation
• Ability to perform under pressure
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts