Supply Chain Analytics - Operations Analytics and Demand Planning & Forecasting
Management Level - Associate Manager
Years of Experience:
10 to 14 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Analytics vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging different analytics tools and techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will be working as a part of Supply Chain Analytics team which leverages Supply Chain & Operations data to gain increased visibility into end-to-end operations to reshape and enhance business insights and decision-making capabilities.
1. Manage the offshore Performance Reporting team; work closely with the Offshore Lead to govern the overall BI&R service ensuring appropriate workload and task prioritisation; and review outputs for ad-hoc reporting products prior to customer issues.
2. Manage the offshore PI&A team; work closely with the GCP Performance Analyst to govern the overall BI&R service ensuring appropriate workload and task prioritisation; and review outputs for ad-hoc reporting products prior to customer issues. You will be working on Operations Analytics and Demand Planning & Forecasting where you will need to collect and analyze business and supply chain operations information to measure performance, generate insights, predict outcomes / performance and support operational, tactical and strategic decisions.
What are we looking for?
• Asset Data Management
• Results orientation
• Ability to perform under pressure
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads
• Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
• Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts