Tax - Direct Tax Processing
Management Level - Analyst
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The Controllership Tax Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting all elements of the tax provision and compliance process in line with internal policy deadlines and liaising with external advisors. The Controllership Analyst will report to the Global Income Tax Manager/Associate Manager for Operations
What are we looking for?
• Qualified Chartered Accountant, with 1-2 years post qualification experience
• Working experience in Big4 or equivalent is preferable
• SAP experience an advantage but not essential.
• Tax knowledge of APAC & Europe region is preferable
• Knowledge of Accounting standards (IFRS/US GAAP)
• Experience in Corporate Tax
• Strong oral and written communication
• Knowledge of MS office, accounting & tax software
• Numerical and technical analysis skills
• Positive attitude and flexible
• Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standard
• Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
• Transformative mindset that embraces continuous change
• German language skills are an advantage
Roles and Responsibilities
• Preparation of tax provisions as part of both the year end US GAAP and Local GAAP reporting process for several operating entities
• Responsible for population of templates for Income Tax Compliance purposes for submission to Tax provider
• Undertake research and put forward Tax positions as required.
• Calculation of Effective Tax Rate on a quarterly basis.
• Involved in the preparation of the Tax forecast on a quarterly basis for review by Country Controller.
• Liaising with tax advisors answering queries & providing data as required.
• Develop and manage the relationship with Country Controller and the Global tax Group.
• Review of monthly tax reconciliations
• Ensure integrity and completeness of financial records and internal financial controls
• Supporting the continuous improvement of processes, controls, and data quality, including effective use of technology and participate in projects as required.
• Support to management on operational reporting