Learning and Collaboration - Learning Strategies
Learning Operations Specialist
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities. You will be working as a part of Learning &amp; Collaboration team which works with the L&amp;TD Business Solutions to perform assigned tasks to accomplish the entity learning strategy. In Learning Strategy you will be required to define and develop organization learning strategies and learning operating models that articulate the workforce capabilities, skills or competencies required, and how these can be developed, to accelerate performance and drive business results.
What are we looking for?
• Learning Operations
• Problem-solving skills
• Agility for quick learning
• Commitment to quality
• Strong analytical skills
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts