Talent Acquisition - Recruitment
Talent Planning & Ops Assoc Manager
Years of Experience:
10 to 14 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
Talent Planning & Operations Practitioner provides an insights-led approach to analyze, manage and forecast talent flow to meet changing business dynamics within designated Service. People in these roles enable the business to make effective supply/demand balancing and affordable talent planning decisions by inter-connecting talent metrics for designated Service.
What are we looking for?
• Education: Post-Graduate/ Graduate degree (in Economics, Financials, Human Resource Management)
• More than 10 years of experience in similar HR or Financial areas.
• Team management experience is a must
• Strong Data Analytical skills and Interpretation Expert, advanced in MS Excel / PowerPoint,
• Strong sense of responsibility, excellent organizational skills, focusing on quality, processes and results,
• Can work in a fast pace and quick response,
• Strong communication and negotiation skills, good influencing/negotiating and conflict management skills,
• Good stakeholder management skills, proven ability to build, and sustain collaborative relationships, at all levels of an organization,
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with Service Finance, Business Operations, participate in regular Service planning process (e.g. creating headcount forecast and chargeability outlook),
• Forecast key supply / demand metrics to support dynamic talent decision-making,
• Develop recommendations to headcount and supply / demand challenges for business implementation,
• Investigate, evaluate results and analyze data to provide insights and support for supply/demandrelated processes and chargeability management to Service HR Partner Lead, HR Partner Leads and the business,
• Collaborate with MU Talent Planning & Operations Lead, Recruiting, Talent Futurist, Talent Scout and HR Partner teams, Planning forecasting:
• Model HC dynamics in ATP tool to track the HC changes and trend, make sure the plan is in line with Revenue, Payroll trend,
• Able to understand short term and long-term business plans and provide related analysis based on the ATP output,
• Support Service HR and business leads to understand Service talent actions,
• Provide insights on future workforce size and pyramid mix. S&D Operations:
• Strong analytical ability on chargeability analysis and able to figure out root causes of chargeability challenges and work on mitigation plan,
• Participate in staffing calls to contribute with insights and advisory to lead to actionable plans.
• Responsible for effective service: Review metrics and reporting related to the resource pipeline, client response time, average age of demand, overdue demand etc. Analyze resourcing risks, concerns and mitigation options and discuss analysis with Service HR teams, fluency with global TSC tools such as ATP, PAT, SD dashboard.