Sales support and Service Management - Data Analysis&
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song all powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights&
Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area. The team helps assess, design, build and implement best practices on process, organization, and technology to create, execute, and run a collaborative sales and support roles. The Data Scientist in Sales Operations is a key contributor to the overall success of the department. This position combines expertise in data analysis, Data Modeling, machine learning, and business acumen to develop insights and recommendations that optimize sales strategies, improve revenue generation, and enhance overall sales performance. The Data Scientist will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams&
Sales leadership to achieve sales objectives and foster a culture of data-driven decision-making.
What are we looking for?
Seeking a Team Lead with knowledge in Sales Operations domain and CRM data along with the below expected Skills/Experience:
• Leverage data to optimize sales strategies and analyze sales trends.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize pricing strategies, customer targeting, and sales processes.
• Translate complex data into actionable insights/recommendations.
• Perform as a Lead Data Scientist by using and creating advanced statistical modeling techniques to develop descriptive, predictive, diagnostic, and prescriptive models that provide our stakeholders with improved business outcome indicators.
• Supporting Analytics/ Data Science Products end-to-end.
• Proficiency in Analytics tools Python (Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn, etc) for data manipulation and statistical analysis is essential.
• Data Management - Understanding Data Sources, Data Engineering/Modeling, and data connections to the relevant tools.
• Experience/knowledge in BI tools. Experience with Power BI is a strong plus.
• Knowledge and, preferably, experience with SQL - based platforms.
• Effective Communication, Presentation skills and Client Management.
• Guiding the junior team members for efficient development&
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
• May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside
• Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts