Sales support and Service Management - Sales Reporting
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area. The team helps assess, design, build and implement best practices on process, organization, and technology to create, execute, and run a collaborative sales and support roles. The Power BI Visualization Expert in Sales Operations is a specialist responsible for translating complex sales data into visually engaging and actionable insights using Microsoft Power BI. This role focuses on creating informative reports and dashboards that empower sales teams to make data-driven decisions, monitor performance, and drive revenue growth.
What are we looking for?
Seeking a Team Lead with knowledge in Sales Operations domain and CRM data along with the below expected Skills/Experience:
• Transforming complex sales data into meaningful visual insights using Power BI.
• Performing as a Visualization/BI lead to create dynamic dashboards, reports, and interactive visualizations for improvement in sales processes and outcomes.
• Collaborating closely with sales leaders and Cross function Teams to empower data-driven decision-making, help optimize sales strategies and drive revenue growth.
• Supporting Data-Analytics/ Visualization Products end-to-end.
• Data Management - Understanding Data Sources, Data Engineering/Modeling, and data connections to the relevant tools.
• Guiding the junior team members for efficient development & delivery.
• Effective Communication & Presentation skills.
• Client and Stakeholder Management. If you're passionate about data visualization with knowledge in Sales Excellence domain and have expertise in Power BI, this role offers an exciting opportunity to support our Sales Operations efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
• May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside
• Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts