Sales support and Service Management - Sales Reporting
Management Level - Associate Manager
Years of Experience:
10 to 14 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area. The team helps assess, design, build and implement best practices on process, organization, and technology to create, execute, and run a collaborative sales and support roles. The Lead Power BI Visualization Expert in Sales Operations is a lead role that combines advanced expertise in Microsoft Power BI with the ability to guide a team in creating compelling, actionable data visualizations. This position is pivotal in shaping the data visualization strategy for the sales operations, enabling data-driven decision-making, and driving sales effectiveness through impactful reporting.
What are we looking for?
Seeking a strong Team Lead with knowledge in Sales Operations domain and CRM data along with the below expected Skills/Experience:
• Transform complex sales data into meaningful visual insights using Power BI.
• Perform as a strong Visualization/BI lead to create dynamic dashboards, reports, and interactive visualizations for improvement in sales processes and outcomes.
• Collaborate closely with sales leaders, empower data-driven decision-making, help optimize sales strategies and drive revenue growth.
• Own Data-Analytics/ Visualization Products end-to-end.
• Manage & guide the development team & delivering the final product autonomously.
• Data Management - Understanding Data Sources, Data Engineering/Modeling, and data connections to the relevant tools.
• Effective Communication & Presentation skills.
• Client and Stakeholder Management.
• Support in Hiring & Recruitment. If you have a passion for translating data into compelling visuals with knowledge in Sales Excellence domain along with strong grasp of Power BI and management skills, this role is your opportunity to excel in Sales Operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads
• Generally, interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
• Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts