Foreign Language - French
Management Level - Analyst
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
• Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue and ensures proper documentation.
• Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly. Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution.
• Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention.
• Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment.
• Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department's/product's key performance requirements.
• Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-role training and classroom training.
• Shares information required for the team to be successful.
• Demonstrates understanding of the customer's business needs or market and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
• Develops and maintains knowledge of order entry, incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures.
• Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback.
• May promote client products and services by suggesting additional or alternative products to meet customer's needs.
• May perform follow upon incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
• May act as the primary knowledge resource for a product/service and use this knowledge to raise process and/or procedure improvement opportunities to supervisor/team lead.
• May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction.
• May take accountability for effectively handling senior level escalations or customer complaints received via various sources.
• May assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement.
• May complete and resolve non-call customer contact requests received by mail, web or email.
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• 1 year of experience in Customer Service.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Fluent in both French and English
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical skills, decision making ability and problem solving skills.
• High-quality communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to multitask effectively and complete a variety of tasks concurrently.
• Ability to plan and use time effectively.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• High level of flexibility.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent Soft Skills.
• Client focused with a passion for Customer service .
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian.
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts