Skill required: Trust & Safety - Quality Management
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? Accenture is a trusted, innovative, comprehensive, and experienced partner to leading platform companies. The Trust and Safety offering within Accenture Operations helps keep the internet safe and helps platform companies accelerate, scale, and improve their businesses. Content moderators serve as an important line of defence by helping improve the quality and safety of online content while gaining hands-on job experience. You will deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society. You will be responsible for analysing and reviewing user profiles, audio, videos, and textbased content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. Due to the nature of the role, the user may be exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns. Content moderation is meaningful work that helps keep the internet safe. It may also be challenging, at times. In the context of this role, individuals may be directly or inadvertently exposed to potentially objectionable and sensitive content (e.g., graphic, violent, sexual, or egregious). Therefore, content moderators need strong resilience and coping skills. We care for the health and well-being of our people and provide the support and resources needed to perform their job role responsibilities. Active participation in Accenture’s well-being support program, designed specifically for the Trust & Safety community, provides valuable skills to promote individual and collective well-being.
What are we looking for? Content Moderation: Understanding of content moderation guidelines and policies specific to the platform or industry. Familiarity with various types of online content, including text, images, videos, and audio. Policy Interpretation: Ability to interpret and apply content moderation policies consistently and accurately.
• Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to deliver engaging refresher sessions. Active listening skills to understand reviewer questions and concerns. Engage in client discussion for process improvement sessions.
• Quality Assurance: Knowledge of quality assurance processes and best practices for maintaining content standards. Proficient in Ms Excel/PPT/Word and/or Google Sheets/Docs/Slides with advanced skills to create reports. Data analysis skills to interpret quality metrics and make data-driven improvements. Conduct RCA, provide feedback, manage coaching logs.
• Cultural Sensitivity and Resilience: Awareness of and respect for diverse cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives in training delivery. Strong coping, emotional resilience, and stress-management skills. Ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs, in the best interest of client policies
• Data Analysis: Basic data analysis skills to identify trends, patterns, and areas of improvement, using MS Excel or Google sheets. Capability to assess the potential risks associated with various types of content via data analysis
• Attention to Detail: Keen eye for identifying inappropriate, offensive, or harmful content.
• Decision Making: Skill in making well-informed and consistent content approval or rejection decisions
Roles and Responsibilities: • DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assess the quality of analysts on the project
• Meet volume and quality targets for all quality assurance audits
• Develop and maintain knowledge of client and their business needs processes
• Develop and maintain an understanding of client Service Level Agreements and department s key performance requirements
• Develop and maintain product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on the job and classroom trainings
• Participate in Process Calibration sessions with Clients and Cross Vendor
• Take accountability for effectively handling escalations
• Identify root causes for business related issues and recommend solutions to improve overall client satisfaction
• Assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure timely resolution
• Deliver individual and group feedback, provide coaching sessions, motivating, and encouraging analysts to improve performance